Saturday, October 19, 2013

What`s all the fuzz about?!

Why, it`s the Bimaa sweater offcourse! This pattern has been going around like the flu!
It is the masterpiece of Sarah from EmmylouBeeDoo, and I feel like EVERYONE is talking about it.
Sarah is just wrapping up a Bimaa sweater tour. Hop on over to her blog and check out all the participants.

I finally got around to making a sample of my own, because I was very corious about what all the fuzz whas about. And let me tell you! This pattern is genious! And easy! And quick! And the kids LOVE it! It looks supercomfy. Infact, I wish it came in my size.....


Shes a monkey, this one...


She loves the big, soft cowl.


Not so shure about the very buzy flower-patterned pants matching up whit
the very buzy patterned sweater......


This is definately a pattern I will make over and over again! Lov it! You should give it a go, and join the
Bimaa sweater-fever!

1 comment:

  1. Heisann :) Endelig kom jeg på å svare på spørsmålet ang mønsteret på den rosa kjolen min. Uff så glemsk jeg er.
    Du lurte på om det gikk an å kutte ut pynten i halsåpningen. Det går helt sikkert. Jeg ville rett og slett ha bretta fremstykket slik at den 'normale' delen vises og så legge mønsterdelen mot en fold. Da får du en enkel halsåpning. Du må i tillegg lage en halsbelegning ala den til bakstykket. Var det forståelig? Hvis ikke må du bare spørre mer.
    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading you`re comments!